I am suffering from sun tan. On hands, face, neck. Please tell me some effective home remedies for this and procedure for using. Please help.

I am suffering from sun tan. On hands, face, neck. Please...
Dear Lybrate user, Apply turmeric with curd.
Hi Lybrate user, 1.when getting home after sun exposure, do apply curd and wait for 15 mts. Then massage it and wash it off 2.Lemon juice and honey Take fresh lemon juice, add some honey to it and apply on your skin. Let it stay for 30 minutes and wash off. You can also add some sugar to the lemon juice and scrub your skin gently to slough off dead cells from the surface 3.Take raw tomato and remove the skin. Blend it with 1-2 tsp of fresh yogurt. Use this paste on your tan, and wash off after 20 minutes. 4. Cucumber extract Shred a cucumber, and squeeze to get the juice out. Using a cotton ball, apply the juice all over your skin. Let it dry and wash. You may also add a little lemon juice for added benefits. 5.Potato juice Juice a raw potato and apply it directly onto your skin to get rid of the tan. Alternatively, you can also use thin potato slices on your eyes and face. Keep them on for 10-12 minutes and wash off once it dries.