DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Dear lybrate-user, as every person have different skin texture, it cannot be say that one cream useful to you, may harmful to other. For proper Sunscreen, better you visit your doctor, secondly you have not mentioned, whether your skin is oily or dry or balanced. Better you keep skin hydrated by drinking water and juicy fruits,& I will suggest you to use Homoeopathic Sunscreen, as it ,does not harm skin. I
Take Homeopathic medicine for best results
1) Berberis aquifolium 30.4 pills .at morning
2) Variolinum 30.4 pills at night
for 15 days
3) Apply Saundarya homeopathic cream daily
4) Use Patanjali alovera facewash daily
5) Use calendula soap for bath
6) Avoid spicy, oily food.
Take Homeopathic Medicine
1) Berberis aquifolium 30.8 pills at morning
2) Variolinum 30 .8 .pills at night
for 15 days
3) apply Calendula alovera Homeopathic cream Twice daily after washing with warm water.
This is because of sun exposure...The colour of ypur exposed body skin gets darker as compared to the covered areas..Use a good quality sunscreen when you go in the sun.Some foods encourage our skin to make the most of our time in the sun, while still others cause our skin to reject the sunâ™s rays.You should consume carrots.eggs,mangoes,cheese,spinach,tomatoes,apricot,plums and peaches,tender coconut,buttermilk.The food rich in antioxidants will add anatural glow to your skin and the free radicals available in these fight against the harmful sun rays.You may take few sessions of chemical peel to reduce tan.
Due to sun exposure, the colour of your exposed body skin gets darker as compared to the covered areas.Certain dietary modifications also helps in reducing sun tan..You should consume carrots.eggs,mangoes,cheese,spinach,tomatoes,apricot,plums and peaches,tender coconut,buttermilk.The food rich in antioxidants will add a natural glow to your skin and the free radicals available in these fight against the harmful sun rays. You may also go for peels and skin polishing to reduce tan.
If you wd like to go for a more natural approach, you can try rubbing the slices of lemons, potato, tomatoes, cucumber which are also found to be beneficial in clearing the complexion.You may use suncross lotion in the morning.
Hi lybrate-user. First thing to do is to cover as much as you can while going out in sun like gloves and facial mask.
Second use sunscreen lotion having SPF50. And take healthy nutritious diet.
Also refer to my article on skin care. For detailed understanding on skin care.
International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
HERE ARE THE BEAUTY TIPS FOR QUICK FAIRNESS:
1. Application of lemon juice on your face can give you quick fairness. Lemon juice is acidic. Hence it naturally bleaches your skin. However don’t apply it undiluted. You might find the sting of undiluted lemon juice unbearable. So mingle it with few drops of water.
You can also use a face mask made out of lemon juice and other ingredients like chickpea flour and almond. You need to soak about 5-6 almonds overnight in water. Next morning peel off the almond skins, crush almonds to a smooth paste, adding lemon juice and 2 tbsp chickpea flour to your mixture. Mix all ingredients thoroughly and apply the mask all over face and neck. Keep for about 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water. Repeat thrice a week.
2. Dry out the orange rinds. Ground those into a fine powder. Mingle the powder with curd and honey and apply it all over your face. Massage in a circular pattern for about 10-15 minutes and wash off with cold water. Repeat this remedy too thrice a week.
Inform Me progress.
The darkening of skin is definitely a result of tanning. It is advisable to apply a good sunscreen with SPF 25-30 or covered the exposed areas whenever you get out in the sun. Chemical peels will be a treatment of choice for you which will help you to get a brighter skin tone in 6-8 sessions as well as reduce the oiliness of your skin. For medicinal aid you should visit a dermatologist.