I'm suffering from obesity, fatty liver grade 1 and umbilical hernia problem. My height is 152 cm. Weight 79.5 & I'm 28 years old. Can you suggest me the calories intake and tell me how to reduce my belly fat to recover hernia. I was under c section 2 and half years passed.

You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Do crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat. Ask me privately for customized diet plan for you.
Lybrate-user, you are approx. 20 to 25 kgs overweight and you have a fatty liver which is a matter of concern. You need to restrict your calorie intake to 1000 per day and also go for a brisk walk 45 min per day. Ensure to hydrate yourself well by drinking plenty of water. Umbilical hernia is a defect and needs to be repaired with the help of surgery. Laparoscopic surgery using a mesh is the best option in the current time.