I used to have pimples that cured but left depressions and scar on lower cheeks please recommend me treatment with cost and duration.

I used to have pimples that cured but left depressions an...
The gold standard treatment for acne scar is acupulse C02 laser. This laser has a downtime but gives upto 80% improvement and needs to be done 2 monthly. It has a downtime of 7 days. Other laser which works is erbium glass with lesser downtime Regards.
Hello. The scars and the pigmentation on the face are treatable. It's better to get it examined first so that we can identify the type of skin, scars and if they are hyper pigmented, atrophic or ice pick scars. The treatment are of various kind like ranging from simple scrubs and mild peels for the face to the major interventions such as laser therapy, dermaroller, subcision or peeling. These depend on the type of the scars and which kind you opt for. You can consult me online or text me with pictures for further details.