I want to loose my weight, right now my weight is 82 kg requesting you please help me to loose the weight.

For weight loss simple way activity level increase and decrease calorie consuption. But right way. Eat 5 small meals per day.
Hi, thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. -Drink plenty of water. Increase your water consumption. -Have dinner early and keep it light. -Avoid outside food completely. Also avoid fried food and sugar. -Use smaller plates to eat. -Get enough sleep. -Exercise at least 5 times a week and 30 to 40 minutes each time. We are here to guide you. For a detailed and customized diet plan, you can contact me. Eat healthy, stay healthy' Regards.
Its necessary to follow a healthy lifestyle as fat loss is a gradual process. There is no quick fix approach. Following a healthy diet which has optimal amounts of first-class proteins (dairy products, eggs, chicken etc) reduced carbohydrates (white rice, poha etc) & healthy fats (almonds. Walnuts etc) along with a structured​ exercise program that is balanced with weight training and cardio will surely help. Hormonal imbalances that can impede your rate of fat loss. Stay consistent & patient in order to achieve your weight loss goals. Kindly contact us to get customized​ diet & workout plan.