Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a student of class eleven. My weight has gone up from 70 to 80 kgs. I think that my weight is not good of my age. So please doctor help me.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello lybrate-user, Realisation in itself is the first step to achievement, though you haven't mentioned your height but it seems you are overweight and this can not only cause day-to-day discomfort but can also prone you to a number of diseases, but don't worry a little bit of effort on your part and guidance from a dietician or Doctor can help you out. For a healthy lifestyle you can start with gradually increasing your water intake, cutting down completely on red meat, junk or fried food, white flour dishes, aerated drinks and including more of green vegetables, green tea and fresh fruits in your diet. Besides this brisk walking, yoga and simple exercises can easily help in losing a lot of extra kilos whereas adequate sleep and stress free state of mind always help for a overall good health. Remember Rome was not built in a day so results will definitely show up but it might take some time so don't fret and with a strong determination and pertinacity accomplish what you desire! All the very best and take care.
5 people found this helpful
Stop eating all refined , packed and street food . Start work out 45 min a day .
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.