Hello sir I can understand your concern proper diet chart and homoeopathic constitutional treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treat patient as a whole and initiate natural healing process without any side effects I need your detail case history to guide and advise you properly if you wish to consult me online through Lybrate app for proper management or phone call me I will help you soon sir thanks.
Yes obviously it's good for health. As it means you r doing strength training n you have more of muscle mass compared to fat mass. First of all you should change your eating habits like
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Avoid fast foods n fried foods7.take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water9. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
10. Maintain active life style
exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gymming etc.
Now about point no. 10. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with at least 48 hours in between 2 sessions. On other days you can do cardio exercises. Till lock down do suryanamaskar.
for more details you can consult me.
M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, Specialist In Sports Nutrition, Level 2 Kinanthropometrist, Obesity & Overweight, Vegetarian and Vegan Nutritionist
Hi lybrate-user, 1) I don't think your required supplement to reach your previous weight from your current weight (5-7 kgs difference). 2) target for 70 kgs 3) modify your eating habits, sleep, meal timings, stress level, fluid intake etc to lose weight 4) take protein and fibre-rich foods sources for all three main meals. 5) reduce your carbs intake
dm for customized diet.
MA Science of Living & Yoga, Doctor of Yoga and Naturopathy
Yoga & Naturopathy Specialist, Udaipur
As far as your case is concern you should take naturamore kids with milk ,along with this you should take healthy diet like-soaked dry fruits, nuts,potato, rajma,jaggery, sesame,curd, paneer,pure ghee, rice etc.
Always remember that without proper physical activity your food will never digest, so daily exercise or some physical activity is mandatory.
MSCDFSM, medical toxicologist, HIV counsellor, diabetic educator, addiction and mental health counsellor , DNHE, CNCC, Sex Ed , OT TECHNOLOGY
start a healthy sleep for long period. Kindly share your present health condition.
Consult a dietician for healthy diet plan and follow for at least 6 month.
You can start 6 scoops resource opti fast with 250 ml milk with evening snacks for 1 month.