I an suffering from itching from 6 months. I have tried many medicines but not worked at all. Itching occur near thighs and private area.

You might be suffering from Tinea infection. You are advised to consult a doctor personally for proper examination and treatment. In the mean time you can apply K20 cream and candid powder.
For skin problems, we need to see the case to come to any conclusion. Without visualizing the condition, it is difficult to come to any conclusion regarding skin disease. So if possible, do visit the clinic or book an online appointment for the treatment. Fungal infection usually occurs recurrently, so the type of infection needs to be analysed. It may be either allergic, fungal, urticaria, eczema, psoriasis, lupus or any other disease. For this, you need to take proper homeopathic treatment along with maintaining of hygienic conditions.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment