Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I an suffering from itching from 6 months. I have tried many medicines but not worked at all. Itching occur near thighs and private area.

2 Doctors Answered
You might be suffering from Tinea infection. You are advised to consult a doctor personally for proper examination and treatment. In the mean time you can apply K20 cream and candid powder.
For skin problems, we need to see the case to come to any conclusion. Without visualizing the condition, it is difficult to come to any conclusion regarding skin disease. So if possible, do visit the clinic or book an online appointment for the treatment. Fungal infection usually occurs recurrently, so the type of infection needs to be analysed. It may be either allergic, fungal, urticaria, eczema, psoriasis, lupus or any other disease. For this, you need to take proper homeopathic treatment along with maintaining of hygienic conditions.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews