Hi sir, I am suffering accidental nerve damage sciatic nerve my right leg not working proper for 3 year.Please suggest me something for that.

Back pain / Sciatica: L have a problem of back pain when I am sitting for more than 1 hour at 1 place. Tell me what to do? It looks like you are anaemic. If you have back pain after you sit for long hours then it is due to your haemoglobin levels as it is important to check that. Anaemia always leads to the symptoms of being tired and also having back / leg pain though there may not be any pathological reasons for back pain. Back pain / Sciatica: Pain radiating along the sciatic nerve, which runs down one or both legs from the lower back. Back BraceA back brace or corset can provide excellent relief for most sciatica sufferers. Those who gain the most benefit are those who find their pain eases when they wrap/bind a towel or sheet (folded-lengthwise) tightly around their stomach and back. If this simple test eases your pain, you should use a back brace in the short-term. Back braces and strong deep core muscles help to avoid a recurrence in the future.
You should consult orthopedic surgeon, go for nerve conduction & Electromyography study of lower limb, if definite injury then go for MRI of that area to see sciatic nerve injury. You may need nerve repair if it is genuianlly injured ,also may require reconstructive surgery to stabilize foot 7 ankle.