Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Govind J Purohit PurohitYour feedback matters!
My mother she is now 60 years. She also cardiac patience she takes regularly medicine. Now after few months she suffering knee pain. Please Sir send your value able advice .
I'm having neck pain since 2 years. Took. Some medicines but they all give temporary relief. My age is 20. Any help?
I had been suffering from lower back pain for the past 4 months. I know its cause that is masturbation. I doesn't have any accidents and injuries. I can't sit for a long time I mean my lower back is paining when I sat after 10 mins it lasts long. My study life struggles a lot. I am feeling loser and left from topper due to life killing habit masturbation. I already consulted a doctor where he said it is nerve compression based on xray. But I don't told him I masturbating daily. How can I tell him I am very shy type person. What should I do to get rid of lower back ache. Please please help me thanks in advance.
I am suffering from pain at below the shoulder besides the back bone not near the back bone. The pain occurs inside I asked one doctor they said tendinitis. I don't what is tendinitis. Is it harmful Pain occurs spot is below the hand joint but inside.
I am a male of about 24 years old. I am suffering from leg pain from 1 week. What should I do to keep on working. Please help me.
I was experience crawling sensation along right outer thigh muscle which has now become numb. My MRI reports L2-L3 and, L4-L5 levels bilateral paracentral disc bulves causing thecal sac indentation and bilateral foramina foramina narrowing. node nodes seen in inferior endplate of L3 vertebral body. At L4-L5 disc dedication. circumferential circumferential disc bulhes causing spinal canal and bilateral neural foramina stenosis and indenting adjacent traversing and bilateral existing nerve roots. NCS and EMG findings normal except for non stimulate lateral femoral cutaneous nerves due to depth of nerve or entrapment. Indications Meralgia paresthetica.
Sir, am working in metro city I will go to my office regularly by car it took 1 hr to reach my office due to heavy traffic I will felt stress& pain in my legs especially in left knee after driving I feel this every day after my driving. Is there any exercise are some kind knee cap pls suggest me.
Respect sir My age is 26 feeling lightly pain in legs I think it is problem of calcium but sir I take also calcium tablets but no realization come please say me what I will do and also I have get enough sperm out bcoz I am also married please say what I should do give some tips for me. Waiting of your reply.
A broken bone is medically termed as a fracture.Fractures are linked with age as bones tend to become weak as one ages, so, the chances of a fracture occurring also increases. Fractures are usually classified into four types-
1. Closed fracture - In this type of fracture, the breaking of the bone does not result in an open wound
2. Open fracture- The opposite of closed fracture, the bone breaks through the skin. This may result in infections
3. Non-displaced fracture - in this type of fracture, the bone cracks but is not shifted out of its regular position.
4. Displaced fracture - A displaced fracture occurs when the affected bone is shifted out of its natural position.
Fractures can be caused by a number of factors, they are
1. Road accidents
2. When someone falls from a height
3. When the bone is directly exposed to a strong blow
4. When the bone is exposed to a repetitive force from activities such as sprinting
5. Osteoporosis, which is a condition where the bones become weak
6. The bones in the body tends to weaken with age, so at this time they become highly susceptible to fractures
1. Swelling in the area accompanied by pain
2. Limited movement of the affected joint
3. Muscle spasms
4. The affected area may also become numb
The first step to diagnose a fracture is the knowing about the medical history of the patient and conducting a physical exam. The diagnosis is further confirmed by using imaging tests such as -
1. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - In this procedure, images of internal body parts are taken with the help of a magnetic field and pulses of radio energy. MRIs can pick up signs of fractures very quickly, that is within the first week of injury. It is also easier to distinguish fractures from other related injuries in case of MRI.
2. X-rays -X-rays are a procedure that involves sending x-ray particles through an area to detect a fracture. Signs of a fracture may take several weeks to show up in x-rays.
3. Bone scan - In bone scans, some radioactive material is put inside the body through intravenous methods. These material tend to accumulate in the fractured area which then shows up in the images as a bright spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.