I'm 29 years old male and I just weigh 55 kgs, I've belly, I would like to add more weight and decrease my belly. I want to add flesh and become stouter and decrease my belly.

Hi, Thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. For reducing belly fat, consume foods that contain soluble fibre such as nuts, seeds, lentils and beans. Never skip breakfast. Avoid eating bad fats but eat foods that contain good fats. Drink plenty of water. For exercises, you can do the bicycle exercise, jogging, running, cycling etc. Include various shakes and smoothies, dry fruits and nuts, ghee and other healthy fats, multigrain or whole wheat bread, cheese to your diet. Eat more potatoes, rice and bananas. You can also try peanut butter or other nut butters. Increase your protein consumption. If you eat non-veg, eat it more often. If not then have paneer, chickpeas, dals and other beans and lentils. Do little exercise everyday. We are here to guide you. If you need a detailed or customized diet plan, feel free to drop a message. Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards.