I have severe toothache. My tooth spoiled 2 years ago and another tooth came behind the spoiled tooth. Now whenever I eat something its gets stuck in between and its more painful. Please suggest whether I can remove the tooth or will it lead to any nerves problem?

I have severe toothache. My tooth spoiled 2 years ago and...
Kindly get an X-ray done of the tooth having pain. If both are carious then you need to get the caries removed and get them filled with tooth coloured filling called as composites. If any of the tooth is infected till pulp which can be only seen in the X-ray then you may have to get root canal treatment done followed by a crown/cap. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
If it can't b rct tt or if the last tooth can't b implanted in place u may go for extraction
Yes you will need to remove the tooth.. And also take Homoeopathic treatment so that more tooth do not get spoiled...
You should get the tooth removed asap.
Hello Lybrate user, consult a dentist and get it treated. If it is milk tooth get it extracted.