Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having only one side (right) knee pain from few days, If more pressure is given like jumping, then it pains.

2 Doctors Answered
You should undergo Physiotherapy knee, analgesic, knee cap & still pain persist go for MRI to see inside joint and if any damage you require further treatment. Take milk water also.
Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold). Avoid Squatting- Avoid sitting Cross legged
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.