My teeth is yellow. I want to do teeth whitening or bleaching done by dentist. Is teeth whitening or bleaching can cause teeth sensitivity? please explain in detail about the procedure? I am worried whether it can cause teeth sensitivity?

My teeth is yellow. I want to do teeth whitening or bleac...
After bleaching you might feel slightly sensetivity. But it will become normal with in a week.
Yes it may cause but that is treatable but regular bleaching is harmful it should b maintained by soft brush twice daily especially at night avoid acidic foods
No. Teeth whitening procedure will not cause obvious sensitivity.
Hi teeth whitening will not cause an obvious sensitivity. You can use sensitivity tooth pastes to avoid any discomfort. Rest you can go for other options like laminates, veneers. Depending upon the condition and the treatment plan.
This procedure is called chairside bleaching and usually requires only one office visit. The dentist will apply either a protective gel to your gums or a rubber shield to protect your gums. Bleach is then applied to the teeth. Some people who use teeth whiteners may experience tooth sensitivity. That happens when the peroxide in the whitener gets through the enamel to the soft layer of dentin and irritates the nerve of your tooth. In most cases the sensitivity is temporary. You can delay treatment, then try again. Overuse of whiteners can also damage the tooth enamel or gums, so be sure to follow directions and talk to your dentist.
Yes if proper care is not taken after scaling then it can cause sensitivity.. also if there is too much gums detachment..
Whitening uses bleach to lighten the color. The chemical reaction produces sensitivity in some cases. Protecting the neck of teeth and gum tissue by blockout reain before whitening and use of mousse and other similar products eliminate the chances of sensitivity.
No it will not cause any sensitivity, it is done by various methods.
Initial you feel sentivity Use sentivity paste for 20 days
Yes some cases do had sensitivity problemb, but not every one.
Sometimes there is slight sensitivity, it will subside with time. Nowadays scaling is done with ultrasonic scalers its completely safe.