Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My teeth are gone yellow from the inside i.e tartar is formed and gums are gone black.

18 Doctors Answered
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist thathan brush twice daily especially at night use rexidine plus mouth wash.
Hi. Go for scaling and polishing of teeth Regards.
You will need scaling and polishing.
Kindly undergo a procedure called bleaching to whiten your teeth.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Hello Lybrate user, you should go for scaling and get your tartar removed.
Go for scaling of your teeth.
You need to get cleaning done from dentist.
Hi, You need to get professional teeth cleaning done. If that does not help you may go for tooth whitening.
Visit a dentist nearby and get your scaling and polishing done. For your teeth. After that brush twice daily and rinse after every meal. And for gums. Get a check up done from a periodontist and then the treatment can be planned accordingly.
You can go for scaling & polishing.
Please get scaling done from a dentist.
Kindly get cleaning and polishing done by dentist.
Gum black nees is not a problam b/s it is a pigmentation problam but tartar is cline by the dentist.
Get your teeth cleaning done professionally by scaling and polishing. Black colour of gums is due to hyperpigmentation .It can be cured by sugical method.
Do scaling and polishing.
You need scaling dine by Dentist.
Hi, Please go for professional dental cleaning and polishing. Maintenance of oral hygiene is must.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.