My gums are bleeding and slightly swollen from parts. There's is yellowish grey material stuck on my teeth which is not coming off. There are blackish brownish spots in my gums. How do I treat this?

My gums are bleeding and slightly swollen from parts. The...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
There is tartar / deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist.
Cleaning or bleaching by a dentist.
It's because of deposits over your tooth which causing inflammation of your gums U have to do a tootnh cleaning or scaling by visiting a doctor If you not get any treatment, you might loss many your tooth in future because of the chronic gum disease.
Black gums is not an issue. It's due to hyper pigmentation. U need to get scaling done from dentist to remove the deposit from your teeth. Swelling will also go with this.
You have to visit dentist for your problem. This is calculus which is sticking to tooth. It can not be removed by oneself. It causes swelling and bleeding gums. Even in severe cases it leads to mobility of tooth. So visit nearby dentist and get scaling done.
You need to get scaling and polishing done. Scaling will remove yellowish sticky part on your teeth. Scaling will also strength en your gums. Regards.
Hi, There are various reasons for bleeding / swollen gums like poor oral hygiene, vitamin deficiency, physical injury to gums, hormonal changes, medications etc. You have to visit dentist for professional cleaning and check-up to know the exact cause and solution of your problem. Regards
Kindly use hexidine mouthwash.
As per your c/o it calculus deposit within gum . Go for scalling
Arnica 3c liquid 4tims day Calendull cream external Bell 200 once a day for 4days
Please Get scaling done from dentist.