Doctor told me to remove wisdom tooth by surgical extraction. I have a bad breath problem. Is the bad breath is due to half evolved wisdom tooth. Does tooth decay causes bad breath?

Doctor told me to remove wisdom tooth by surgical extract...
Yes possible.
Food lodging for longer duration is one of the reasons of bad breath. Apart from extraction of wisdom tooth removal go for scaling i.e. Cleaning by a dentist.
Yes it could be, so get the wisdom tooth removed.
Hi There are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. Regards
Yes tooth decay cause bad breath.
Yes it causes infection to ur gum and more the bacteria means more bad odor,,
Yes. Tooth decay will cause bad breath.
Did you have any pain in wisdom tooth. Ever.? If there is pain and swelling around wisdom tooth. The pus comes out and that is actually responsible for smell in mouth some times. Tooth decay if you have deep cavities that can cause food lodgement and then that bad breath problem .usually bad breath problem arises when there is deposit /calculus on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist .or else if your stomach remains upset al the time or you have acidity problem .then kindly consult a physician.