Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi my friend have back pain issue since last 5 years and a orthopaedic doctor told him that you need vitamins b and d and after this he has some relaxation but he need proper solution and his weight is 53 kg height 5.6 ft and age 26 so give some advice regarding back pain.

2 Doctors Answered
Greeting, its better you should go to the physiotherapist to improve your back muscles strength n to improve back alignment. Only physiotherapist can give permanent solution of it.
1 person found this helpful
Hello, Thanks for your query on Lybrate "As" per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this - 1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor (Neurologist) and to know exact pathology do MRI scan'2) Regarding prescription medication please discuss about (oxycodone-acetaminophen) and corticosteroids INJ 3) Do consult with physiotherapist for specific exercise plan Do follow lifestyle modification like this - 1) Do regular exercise. Strengthening the trunk muscles helps stabilize and support the spine. 2) Maintain good posture. Good posture reduces the pressure on your spine and disks. Keep your back straight and aligned, particularly when sitting for long periods. Lift heavy objects properly, making your legs not your back do most of the work. 3) Try to maintain a healthy weight. Hope that helps.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.