Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Need counselling for emotional set back. Having problem in marriage life. At the moment living separately from husband. Hard to forget him.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user, Sorry to hear that you are going through a tough time. Counselling will definitely help you tide over your crisis. If you need any guidance, a good counsellor can help you get out of your current emotional problems.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.