Dear sir I got blood in stool. I went Gastrolagent hospital he saw and say there is fissure and files. He suggest to surgery .I want with out surgery to quit my problem. .any medicine. please give me replay.

Dear sir I got blood in stool. I went Gastrolagent hospit...
You may take laxatives to avoid constipation and take sitz bath ie sitting on s diluted solution of pot permanganate in a basin Just Tell doctor that you want to defer surgery and discuss non surgical options.
Hi Lybrate user if it's diagnosed fissure &piles no need to operate you can take homoeopathic medecine for permanent solutions for your treatment need more information whatever you now take 1 Aesculus hip ointment external use & Aesculus hip 30 2 drops to be taken twice daily morning and evening with half cup water & Nitric acid 30 2 drops to be taken every morning in empty stomach with half cup water & if bleeding found Hammamelis Q 10 drops twice daily after meal with water, it's improve your health but if you want you can consult with me privately, Take care.
Dear user Hemorrhoid surgery is usually not an emergency so can very well medical management I suggest raw salad 50-60 grams daily along with homoepathic medicine You can consult me online through Lybrate.