Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm thirty two old man. I'm suffering from premature ejaculation problem since last two years. I'm pure vegetarian, non-drinker, non-smoker and not tank any drugs. How can I solve this problem permanently.

1 Doctor Answered
Diet & Lifestyle Advice Avoid intake of pitta-aggravating foods like hot, penetrating, or excessively salty and spicy foods, as well as chilies, garlic, pickles, fermented and preserved foods. Increase intake of foods that are sweet and have a cooling effect on the body, like milk, butter, purified butter, almonds, raisins, black gram, licorice and asparagus. If you want more better treatment consult me.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.