hello, I think I am suffering from cough variant asthma, cuz I catch cold and cough very frequently. It happens every time when I travel or when weather changes. It's happening since I was in 5th standard. I am in college now. Please help me resolve and if possible please make a medical for it.

Hey This is chronic condition you have to take homeopathic medicine for complete cure. Meanwhile you can take steam 2 times a day.
Get a chest xray done followed by a PFT With reversibility to confirm your diagnosis.
Trigger factors for asthma vary from person to person. You have to treat the root cause and not put a bandaid for the symptoms detailed history taking required to figure out the root cause before giving advice. First you have to get educated before getting medicated. You are most probably getting frequent cold and cough because your immunity is low. The problem might be inside your house like foods you eat like Dairy products use of perfumes, pets at home, carpet at home, dust at home etc or it may be your outside environment. So if you want proper personalized advice take a consult remeber you cannot fix your health without fixing your diet.
Can be asthma with allergic rhinitis PFT to confirm asthma.

Book appointment with top doctors for Asthma treatment