I want my son to loose weight. Right in the morning he goes to college at 7 am and comes home at 8 pm. Please suggest some remedies. His weight is 84 kg.

I want my son to loose weight. Right in the morning he go...
As I see he does not have much time for planned exercises you can target his diet and sleep and water. High protein food less oil and less carbs like rice and chapati Secondly 8 hr sleep which I guess is major problem in youngsters. Thirdly is water intake. If you have more queries please msg on private.
He should aim to shed weight and gain some muscles at this age to improve body tone, stamina, strength and endurance. Some basic weight loss guidelines are here- Diet plays 80 % role in a weight loss regime and rest is exercise. If you make necessary dietary changes and combine it with 45-60 min walk / exercise you can easily shed weight. You need to correct your diet wherever it’s going wrong. Focus on higher protein intake, lower fat and restrict carbohydrates to complex ones only. Avoid simple sugars completely. 'Eat Out' less and have good quantity of fresh foods which are not processed. If you need us to help you with proper customised Diet plans for weight loss, you can opt for our online program or contact us through Lybrate' private consult'