Recently I have got Viral Fever with joints pains took medication by doctor but after 1 and half month till my joint pains are not gone, now its very severe in Ankles and wrist joints finger bends and knees too. Now my RA factor is negative and ESR under control but still. My age is 52 now on doctor advice using Rumalaya Fort and Dolonext DT morning and evening using but on eating tomato, lemon, tamarind and oily food my pains are very severe and even in cold too. What has to be done to avoid or any further lab test to find the cause.

Recently I have got Viral Fever with joints pains took me...
Appears to be post viral poly articular pain, now established as an auto immune disorder. Needs workup for arthritis by an experienced Ortho or Rheumatologist.
It might be due to ankle pain. Our suggestion would be to do hot water fermentation along with Cold (ice) therapy. You shall also keep a pillow under the knee while sleeping, next is you can keep ice in the painful area for about 5--10 minutes. If your pain is more in the distal joints, ie. In the upper limbs if the pain is present in the fingers/wrist and in the lower limbs it the pain is present in the toes/ ankle, then we shall definitely say it is Rheumatic arthritis. Wear elbow brace and wrist brace which will make her to feel warm and that will make the joints become firm. Hot water fermentation will help Knee cap will also help to prevent the damaged cartilages.