Myself suffering form osteo arthritis joint pain in my both knee and swelling advise me proper allopathy medicine.

Myself suffering form osteo arthritis joint pain in my bo...
Try: 1. Regular knee quadriceps exercises (static and knee bending). 2. Ice pack application will help 3.Medications like Cartigen DN, Identical K2 and Enzomac forte will help. Do not depend on pain killers, use ice pack instead to control pain. Intrarticular injections also offer great relief in selected cases.
Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. Stiffness might have developed due to weakness of the ligaments & inflammed cartilage. Specific knee exercises will also help ie. Keeping ball underneath the knee and keep pressing it. That's the simple exercise which will help you to strengthen the knee Wear knee cap so that you will feel firm while walking or climbing stairs.