Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I have high level blood sugar problem (Type 2 Diabetes. My age is 30 years and sugar level is 350. Dr. was prescribed Amaryllis M1 fort tablets with JALRA 50 tablets. Due to these medicines I am facing indigestion problem. Please assist me. What I have to do?

2 Doctors Answered
Take timely food intake, avoid oily, fatty, fried items. Maintain regular physical activity and good sleep. It will help you.
Please do not stop taking the drug. There might be some indigestion problems but they will settle down. And these problems may be related to your Diabetes also. Check your Blood sugar (Fasting) weekly. It is better still if you monitor it by a glucometer daily or on alternate days. It is important to have a good control of your blood sugar level. Please get your blood tests done on time. If you want to share the blood reports or need any help with the prescriptions, do book an online private consultation with me and we can discuss.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.