I have been diagnosed with psychotic depression and the doctor prescribed me olanzapine 10 mg but I lack of motivation please help me.

It is a very good drug having both antidepressant and antipsychotic properties. You have to work with your psychiatrist by expressing your symptoms during review, what was reduced and what has not to help him get you into remission. Lack of motivation is a part of depression which can also be treated, also ask him for CBT from a clinical psychologist which will hasten recovery.