Thanks for contacting with your health concern
1. As you are overweight thus do let me know about your thyroid and cholesterol level and about your lifestyle?
Thanks for contacting with your health concern:
2. If flatulence persists for more than 2 weeks, kindly see a doctor to eliminate
any underlying health issue and its management.
3. Lifestyle changes are more important than medicine:
i. Avoid gas-forming food: beans, onions, fast food, dairy products, refined sugars, carbonated drinks, undue stress
, alcohol, caffeine
, and take vitamin E & omega 3 fatty acid capsules, fiber-rich diet and later shift to alternative medicine and finally look for medications
ii. Take Cucumbers, Green beans, Sweet potatoes, Avocados, Vinegars [all types], Garlic, ripe
tomatoes, lemon juice in the morning with hot water
, apples, berries, papaya, pear. Vegetable juices - Beet and cucumber are especially helpful, Avoid all fruit juices except organic grape juice and organic apple: fresh, self-juiced is best [dilute with water before drinking].High fiber [fresh fruits and vegetables] and low-fat diet
[skimmed milk], hing, old brown rice, barley, horse gram, moong dal, ginger, green leafy vegetables, oil massage, boiled water,
4. If after following dietary regime you still have gas trouble, investigate for. Stool [for amoebiasis
, giardiasis,tapeworm].Hb% [for anemia].Ultrasonography [for gallbladder].Sigmoidoscopy & gastroscopy
4. Abdominal exercises are very useful for chronic flatulence and chronic constipation
. Eating a less than demanded by appetite is very important.
5. If you are interested in buying medicines for the same, do let me know so that I can courier you the same.