My main issue is constant throat clearing. I have acid reflux due to hiatal hernia. But never have burning in throat or in chest so I guess its a silent acid reflux. I hve chronic constipation. I am h pylori positive. Don't have pain in any area of stomach. I always feel something stuck in pit of my stomach which lead me to clear my throat very quickly. I am taking an ayurvedic medicine after which I have noticed my symptoms are improving. I guess I am able to digest food now. Earlier I was not able to digest food at all and next morning I pass very smelly stool. My acid reflux is caused due to smoking. Sometime I feel gas pressure under left rib but no pain. I need your advise on the following things. I want to take the following medicines. please suggest how should I start: Staphisagria for acid reflux due to smoking effect. please suggest the dose like potency and before or after food Nux voice: for gas, left side hernia and thick coated tongue, gas. please advise doses Sulph acid: hetal hernia due to alcohol effect, peptic ulcer Nat phos: digestion and acid reflux please advise.

My main issue is constant throat clearing. I have acid re...
I would recommend you to under go a Upper G.I. Endoscopy first know the status of your hiatal hernia and multiple punch biopsies if needed. Then avoid smoking and coffee and alcohol take you anti reflux medication - e.g. GAVISCON SYP 10 Ml Thrice daily avoid spicy food proton pump inhibitors when ever needed thnaks.