Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am 24 year old. Mera mouth full oper nahi ho Raha hai. Me pehele Gurkha kha Raha tha. Lekin Abhi o sab chhod diya hai. Mera mouth pura open nahi hota. Aur me thikha khana aur garam garam khana ya tea nahi kha pata. Pleae sir kuch tablet ya injections batai ye. Plese sir.

4 Doctors Answered
Hi lybrate-user Your symptoms suggest a condition called Oral Submucous Fibrosis (OSMF). This condition arises due to gutkha and supari usage and is considered a precancerous condition, that is, it can progress to oral cancer if allowed to progress. Thus, the first necessary component of treatment has to be a complete cessation of the habit. You need to consult with a dentist or an oral surgeon for assessment and necessary treatment. Treatment would usually be symptomatic in nature, aimed at improving comfort and mouth opening, and involve lifelong physiotherapy. You need to understand that the cellular changes causing the symptoms are permanent and can progress further if the gutkha habits are resumed at any time in the future.
Muh ab pura nahi khulega kyunki gutkha khane se gaalo me fibres ban jate hain. Jab ye mouth exercise aur injections se puri tarah nahi khul pate to inko surgery se kaata jaye tabhi aapko fayda mil payega. Koi bhi dawa aur mouth exercise ek limit tak hi kaam karegi.(antioxidants Containing Lycopene, placentrex injections in cheek weekly for 1 year ). Sabse aadhunik tarika hai LASER surgery. Aur adhik jaankari ke liye mere se sampark kare.
1 person found this helpful
You maybe suffering from what is called as oral submucous fibrosis. For the treatment of this, you have to see a dentist in person who will see the amount of mouth opening and accordingly prescribe you the treatment.
Hi lybrate-user. Pehle to iske liye kabhi bhi injections mat lena. Vo steroid dete he jo ki apki health ke bahut kharab ho sakte he. Second ap homoeopathic medicine consult karke le sakte he agar sure results chahiye. Fir bhi agar ap try karna chahte he to ap Thiosinaminum 1X tds Le sakte he. Or physiotherapist ko bhi consult kare.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.