Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

While having sex sometimes I experience erectile dysfunction in mean time of sex. I also face premature ejaculation. On regular I intake alcohol and smoke 30sticks of cigarette. Is this the reason for my problem? What type of medicine will help me to solve my problem?

1.Stop smoking and alcohol 2.Join a gym and reduce weight. Do weight lifting exercises. 3.Tablet sildenafil or viagra 1 tablet 1 hour before sexual activity. 4.Get tested so that you don’t have any of the following causes: 1.heart diseases 2. Diabetes 3.neurological problems 4.hormonal problems 5.drug side effects.
Daily alcohol and 30 cigarettes a day! O my my. Mr. surjjt! What you have been doing with your body dear? Smoking is no. 1enemy of your erection. Period. It has been consistently proven that smoking causes erectile dyafunction. Smoking causes accumulation of bad cholesterol in the blood vessels supplying oxygenated blood to penis. Accumulation kf cholesterol means reduction in blood flow. Reduction in blood flow means poor erection. It is that simple. Now coming to alcohol. Regular consumption of alcohol reduced testosterone and increases estrogens in males. The ruslt? Obviously reduced libido and erectile dysfunction. Premature ejaculation is either due to hyperexcitability of nerves or to weakening of pelvic floor muscles (which appear to be in your case). Remedies. 1. Quit smoking 2. Abstain from drink. 3. Start doing kegal exercise 4. Have lots of garlic in diet. If possible raw. 5. Hit the gym. Goodluck.