Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hey, Sir meri umre 22 years hai. I have recently start my sex Life But I have Some Problem In During Sex With Partner. Me Sex ke Dauran Jaldi Hi Discharge Ho Jata Hu kuch 2-3 minute me hi, Is Wajah Se Me meri partner ko Satisfied nahi kar para Aur Chahte Hue Bhi Use Khushi nahi De pata.

1 Doctor Answered
Hey, Sir meri umre 22 years hai.
I have recently start my...
Hello, It so happens in obesity, often, need to reduce your weight. First. Tk, apples, carrots, cheese, spinach, pumpkin seeds, Almonds & milk. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Go for meditation to reduce your stress to feel well nourishing your reproductive organs. Avoid, junk food, alcohol, nicotine & caffeine. Tk, Homoeo medicine:@.Acid phos 1000-6 pilla weekly. To care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.