Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am virgin. I had unprotected sex one time and had sex only once in my life that to unsatisfied because of fear and pain. Having body pains, feel like restless, vomiting sensation and etc. Any one suggest any medicines. Do I get pregnant for once? My date was 5th. I had sex on 15th. I ask this question before also but one doctor said yes you 'll get pregnant and another said no chance. Whom I have to trust. Please confirm my answer. Yes or no.

I am virgin. I had unprotected sex one time and had sex o...
Hello, It's has to be established wether 15th was your ovulation period or not I.e. 15th is the 10th day on cessation of your period. You went for sex during on set of your period or on cessation of period? Moreover, go. For a pregnancy test to ascertain the exact condition. Tk, care.
If u have intercourse between 11th to 17th day of first day of menstruation,then maximal chance.at 10th day less chances of having pregnancy but not nil.
There is a possibility of pregnancy if the ovulation had occurred at that time. If that cannot be predicted now how do you expect the answer to be yes or no. Emergency contraception could have reduced the chance of pregnancy. Now the only way to check is to wait and check near the date.
5th august is approaching .on that day it will be one month since your last periods. Get a beta hcg test done on 2nd august .if negative ,you are not pregnant.
U had sex on the 10th day of your cycle. There can b chances of pregnancy. However it depends how regular you get your periods. If you do not get your cycle on the regular date. Pls check your first mrng urine for pregnancy with the pregnancy kit.
You should simply do a pregnancy test to confirm. Its also advisable to visit a gynecologist as a routine once a year to ensure good health. Its also important to be educated about menstrual periods and sexual health in a scientific manner. There are many sites that provide knowledge. Please be proactive and follow healthy life style.
Best way is to confirm by pregnancy test, if you miss your date.