Every pathological reports are nopositive.
ESR and CRP are found above the average level whenever investigated.
Bilateral sacroiliac joint show hypointensity along the iliac side on both T1-weighted and T2-weighted images in subarticular location suggestive of focal sclerosis. Small erosions seen along bilateral articular margins. Negative for local areas of T2 STIR hyperintensities to suggest local oedema.
Probable Fibromyalgia (FM) with Spondyloarthritis (SpA). MRI SI joints with screening of lumbosacral spine shows: Features to suggest bilateral sacroiliitis as described.
Sleep disturbances and interrupted light sleep or daytime sleepiness (can’t sleep if went bed after 9 pm).
3 .Mood swing and do not like rush, hard smell, noisy sound, light and party-function. Sensitivity to loud noises or bright lights.
4. Unknown Fear, Anxiety, Memory loss, cognitive difficulties, unable to concentrate.
5. Pain and swelling in any part of body (Especially in joint or near to joint).
6. Pain area may change in days, weeks or months (any two of neck, hip, lower back, upper back knee ,ankle, chest bone etc.). Affected Part’s temperature high.
7. Suppress Appetite
8. Chronic, diffuse, sharp, throbbing, or severe pain in muscles, tendons, and ligaments around the joints and near to joints. It migrates over the body. 9. Constipation, passing excessive amounts of gas always, gastrointestinal reflux diseases, foul smell from mouth, frequent urination
10. Feeling tired and weakness, fatigue
11. Swelling is rational to pain intensity. If pain is superficial swelling disappear.
12. Muscle soreness, or muscle spasms
13 Sensitivity to cold ,weather change, stodger and other’s behavior, sleep and bowel movement, Irritability
14. Joint stiffness (sometimes joints stop complete movement of body part)
15. If problem persist more than a month weight gains 5 kg
16. Heating affected part, and proper digestion, passing gas and body massage relieve symptoms
17. Smell of urine changes frequently.
18. Gram and their products, peanut aggravate symptoms
19. If pain persist in muscles more than a month it makes lump. Heating disappears it.
BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
14 years experience
Ask Free Question
Dear user. If problem persist more than a month weight gains 5 kg. Heating affected part, and proper digestion, passing gas and body massage relieve symptoms. Smell of urine changes frequently. Gram and their products, peanut aggravate symptoms. Swelling is rational to pain intensity. If pain is superficial swelling disappear. If pain persist in muscles more than a month it makes lump. Heating disappears it. Take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Fatigue treatment