Patient AGE :- 51 YEARS, WEIGHT :- 140 KGS HEIGHT :- 5'4' DIABETIC TYPE 2 B.P & OBESITY PATIENT. He has allot of swelling in the left leg, below the knee. His left knee is weaned off (I mean 'haddi ghis gayi')feeling uncomfortable to walk. The two legs skin, stomach skin, shoulders & back has become dark thick black portions & some black spots here& there.

Patient AGE :- 51 YEARS, WEIGHT :- 140 KGS
HEIGHT :- 5'4'...
He has to take good care of himself. Begin with a healthy diet. Avoid all junk food and outside food. Avoid all types of processed and packaged food. He can also opt for Homeopathic medicine‚Äč which is safe and gentle without by side effects. You can contact me for a detailed consultation.
HEIGHT :- 5'4'...
Hello, thanks for the query. With such morbid obesity, he needs to look at bariatric surgery to remove that excess weight. There is no other option. That surgery will also help treat his diabetes, BP and help his knees too. You may have to visit Apollo Hospital at Hyderabad, where there are surgeons doing this kind of surgery. Thanks.