Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Ma'am am a 26 year old lady. I had sex on sun night (17th night. But the condom broke. Though my partner hadn't cum till then. Also, as he feels. There was no precum till then too. (We had sex 4-5 times earlier in the day too. Where he came) I took an unwanted 72 tablet within 2 hrs of the incident. I am a working lady and presently do not plan to conceive. Could you please help to guide if any other medication etc could be taken to avoid pregnancy.(still around 48 hrs have passed after the incident. Also.I seek to inform that I have regular menstrual cycle and last started on 25th June. Kindly guide me on whether there are any chances of conception and how to prevent it.

Ma'am am a 26 year old lady. I had sex on sun night (17th...
If you miss your periods do urine pregnancy test n let me know.
No Chance dear.
I think the pill suffice to prevent pregnancy... and you should not worry much... Mostly the next menstrual cycles becomes irregular because of the pills so don't panic in case of such event...