Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am 31 year and went through a TVS. My results were normal. My husband is 32yo. He was diagnosed with severe oligospermia w/ mild asthenoteratozoospermia. He is currently taking Himalaya Speman DS and Himalaya Confido for 33 days now. My husband smokes 3-5sticks daily, and drinks 1-2x a month without getting drunk. We are already drinking alkaline water. Will we conceive naturally? Thank you.

Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Appreciate you for taking the steps to identify the reason and starting the treatment. You need to give some time for the treatments to show results. Sametime, in addition to medicine he is taking, you need to adopt few non medicinal treatment plan to get better results. Firstly he need to still reduce smoke and drink for some time till conceiving to help the treatment. Detoxification is important at this stage. Secondly, both of you need to follow certain homes remedies, dietary changes, few excersise or self therapies and follow certain daily routines. Feel free to reach out to me online or through private chat for further assistance to clarify and to understand the natural method for improving the treatment and relationships building. Be positive. Both of you will be alright soon.