I am a diabetic patient. I am taking human mixtard insulin injection but I do not want to took injection. I want only tablets. Can you pls suggest any tablets for diabetics.

Yes lybrate-user ayurveda have the drugs which can make the chances to make you shift to tablets from insulin. With regular follow up of treatment 3 to 6 months you can make these changes.
lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. Insulin happens to be the best treatment for diabetes, because diabetes occurs due to its (insulin's) deficiency. Secondly if a person is having T1 Dm then only drug that can be used is Insulin. In T2 DM there are a number of oral drugs available. Since you have neither mentioned your age or type of diabetes, it is difficult to answer your question. My suggestion is please come back with following details: age, type of diabetes, weight, height, fasting & PP glucose levels, HbA1c%, dietary pattern & extent of daily exercise. It will be good if you come in a private conversation, then I will be able to give very specific guidance and even the prescriptions. In this communication we are supposed to give just general guidelines, no prescription can be given. Further unless all the details are known, it is difficult to know the present control of diabetes in you. Thanks.