I have a lower back pain for 4 years. I did an MRI it shows at the end of my spinal cord the thing like jelly between disk L2 has skipped out a little bit and its been damaged. Some time my left leg becomes little num and hard to sit walk or sleep. Wht is the best treatment for this sir except operation.

I have a lower back pain for 4 years.
I did an MRI it sho...
Good postural habits and Physiotherapy. If still persists then go for surgery, these surgeries are safe with good results.
I have a lower back pain for 4 years.
I did an MRI it sho...
If you have low back pain and sciatica you can undergo intermittent pelvic traction where in your half of your body weight will be added in the electronic traction so that that would help you to reduce the pain, along with Interferential therapy stimulations which would help you to get relieved from the radiating pain. Apply ice for the pain to get subsided immediately. If you cannot go immediately for the physiotherapy treatment. Ice can be kept in the low back where you have back pain. It is suggestible to wear Lumbo sacral belt which would help you to build the abdominal muscle tone which itself would make you feel better. You can also wear MCR chappals which would help you to have less weight falling in the painful back.