I am 25 years old guy. I am facing bitter tongue taste for 10 days. Actually I started smoking from one month is this the reason for my problem.

Yes it is. And smoking can be the reason for many problems in your life in future like cancer, heart attack, stroke etc. Quit smoking, add years to life.
Dear lybrateuser, - Your problem could be due to smoking it is better to stop it as it will lead to other problems like heart related or in lungs & blood vessels of the body due to deposition of harmful chemicals in the smoke.
Hello Lybrate user, it is quite likely that the bitter taste in your mouth is due to smoking. It is advisable to quit your new habit of smoking. Incase you are finding it difficult to quit , you may reach out to a nearby tobacco intervention initiative (TII) center. Professional help will be provided to you.
Hello Lybrate user, yes the reason for your bitter tongue is smoking. See how it has made your body change in just a month. Quit the habit. Avoid spicy food for a while. And if you stop smoking you wouldn't experience bitter tongue again.