International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
Water intake as below
Don't drink water before half an hour of meal
Also 1 hour after meal
2) don't drink water during meal u can just take one or two sips every 3 bite
3)drink 1glas of warm water after u wake up but before brush
5) eat jira
6)eat fibre e.g. carrot cucumber before non veg
7)stop taking chapati etc eat only bhakare
Unlike cigarettes, snuff does not cause lung cancer, but it does promote mouth and nasal cancers and gum disease, and may, like cigarettes, increase the risk of heart disease and other health problems. Snuff, which is powdered or ground tobacco, comes dry (for nasal use) or moist (placed in the mouth).
Warm salt water is an effective remedy for treating infections caused by belly button piercing. Heat from the warm water increases flow of blood to the infected area whereas salt helps absorb moisture to boost healing. Besides, it acts as a wonderful disinfectant.
No it’s not because of turmeric milk. But still you can stop taking this. This is because of gas. Do this
1. Don't Overeat
2. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style. This is most important n non negotiable part
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.
10. Curd is good for u.
11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
For more details you can consult me.