Hi I'm suffering with heavy weight. Can you suggest me please what should be done.

I had gone through your question and i can understand your concern I don't think it is a difficult task to loose weight . So don't loose your mind. In my opinion you should follow these guidelines strict dietary restrictions and make a chart of what you are eating and follow it very religiously. 30 to 45 minutes daily exercises, slowly start with brisk walking or jogging and gradually you can build your stamina. You should also include muscle building exercises for additional benefits. Have plenty of fruits vegetables and dietary fibers Take plenty of fluids 3 to 4 liters a day. Medicines are not recommended in your case. But if you wish to try them under strict medical supervision, you can discuss about appetite suppressant drugs like phentermine or sibutramine and lipase inhibitors like orlistat with your local doctor. These are not available over the counter I hope you will find my response informative and helpful Best wishes