Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Is there any alternative treatment for root canal and to Clear cavities? I need to go under root canal but afraid much. Can any one answer me.

10 Doctors Answered
Yes, you can extract your tooth if you want to save, do rct.
1 person found this helpful
Dear Lybrate user! A dentist recommend a RCT for badly destructed tooth for saving it. If you want to save your tooth then there is no alternative. But you don't need to be afraid, because most of the time RCT becomes completely painless. And you also don't need to be afraid from any kind of dental procedure because it is the era of modern dentistry, which is mostly painless.
1 person found this helpful
Root canal is the best way to remove the carious infection and preserve the natural tooth dear you do not have to worry nowadays Due to better technologies and equipment root canal treatment has no pain or any dicomfort you should do it if your dentist has advised you. Thankyou.
Don't get afraid of root canal. It's painless procedure and best treatment to save a tooth. Kindly go for it.
2 people found this helpful
Root canal is a simple procedure and don't be afraid. It is done to save your tooth.
relax.. all will be well just go ahead.. thats the only way you can save your teeth with deep cavity..
Hello, No alternative as such apart from extraction of that tooth, but that is not advisable if that tooth can be saved, you must go for root canal treatment. RCT now a days is mostly painless, so you must not worry about it. Go for it ,all the best. Regards!root canal treatment RCT
Extraction Laser application.
Hello! Whenever a tooth develops cavity that reaches pulp and affects its vitality, leading to infection and severe tooth pain, there are only two options available. First, to sabe the tooth bh Root Canal treatment and second, to remove the tooth by getting it extracted. Nowdays, single sitting RCTs are done and the procedure is almost painless. Better consult a dentist, preferably endodontist and get the RCT done. Delaying treatment will only accentuate your problem.
7 people found this helpful
No alternative way.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.