Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Doctor my self rajesh I am 35 year old man I have cavity and yellow teeth problem last 2 month and sensitivity problem what should I do please tell me.

1 Doctor Answered
Get the cavity filled up by dentist,,use sensoform toothpaste for sensitivity problem and get scaling done also.
56 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.