I have cavity in my wisdom tooth and now it started paining and I have consulted with dentist and he has suggested me to remove my wisdom tooth but I am little bit scared to removing it. So is it good option that we are removing our wisdom tooth?

Wisdom teeth usually make their appearance between the ages of 17 and 21, though it's possible for them to push through earlier or later. Referred to as your "third molars," these four teeth begin to push through the skin like any other tooth, which can cause pain. However, wisdom teeth are much more likely to grow in at an incorrect angle – even sideways – causing impaction that can radiate this pain to the teeth in front of it
Yes its good option to remove it. And its like a permanent solution. You will not keep having pain. Every now and then.
If the wisdom tooth has erupted fully and in a proper position then we can save it by dental cement filling. If the cavity is deep and near or into the pulp then we can save it by root canal treatment. Ideally we should save natural tooth structure if its fits in above criterias. If the wisdom teeth has erupted in a such way that it's disturbing other tooth structures and we don't have any option left for saving it then only you should go for removal.