Grow Cart 500 Mg/50 Mg Tablet is anti-inflammatory analgesics and antipyretic drug that is used to treat problems such as joint diseases like osteoarthritis. It helps to minimize the friction and roughness between the joints. It also has properties that are important to improve the cartilage strength.
If you are hypersensitive to Grow Cart 500 Mg/50 Mg Tablet or any of its ingredients, then it should not be prescribed. If you have severe kidney problems, you should take half the usual dosage. It is not to be used for pregnant and lactating women, for those with liver problems, and also for those that are 15 years and below.
The dosage is usually taken with food, twice in a day for 2-4 weeks. When it is taken with food, the rate of absorption is increased by almost 25%.
Some of the side effects that may appear at the beginning of the treatment are changes in the colour of urine, diarrhea, eczema, abdominal pain and rashes. Consult a doctor immediately if you experience such symptoms.
You may lose 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet the thinning of your scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous new hair growth filling up the bald spots. But hair loss occurs if this cycle of shedding and growth gets distorted. Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle take a toll on your hair as well.
The following is a list of the types of hair loss that are caused due to high levels of stress:
Other lifestyle-related factors can also have an adverse impact on the hair growth. Let us see how:
Environmental factors such as pollution from:
There are a number of reasons that can affect the growth of facial hair, one of these are; low testosterone levels which is usually and directly responsible for low growth of facial hair. It is also seen that certain races or people in certain part of the world generally have less facial hair growth. Other reasons like delayed puberty, stress and hormonal imbalances could also have a significant impact on facial hair growth.All human hair grows at the same rate. (Which is about half an inch or 1,25 cm per month).
Here are some tips and home remedies that help to growth beard :
1. Hydrate your body and skin well by drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses of water and fresh fruit juices.
2. Wash your skin with warm water using a mild cleanser twice a day. Clean skin accelerates hair growth.
4. Coconut oil is excellent for beards. It's not greasy just like other oils and due to lauric acid, it's able to penetrate your skin more effectively. The conditioning properties of coconut oilmake the roots of your facial hair healthier and softer.
5. You should eat nutritious food that is high in protein. Do not forget to include green vegetables, bananas in your daily diet as these are known to help promote hair growth. Stay away from fried and fatty foods.
6. Stress is also one of the popular reasons for poor facial hair growth. So it is advisable to diffuse your stress levels by exercising regularly. Practice deep breathing exercises, yoga and other facial exercises that improve blood circulation and increase the oxygen intake.
7. Amla oil is one of the natural remedies to increase facial hair. Massage with amla oil and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and then clean the face.
8. Keep Your Face Moist And Clean. Dead skin, oil and dirt can make a thick barricade for the hair follicles in order to break through. You may grow facial hair much quicker if your face is consistently maintained clean.
9. Gently apply yet even pressure along the parts of the face over which you would like to stimulate hair growth. Just need to rub in small circular motions, and then massage the face consistently for around 10 to 15 minutes two times every day.
10. Fish and beans are powerful sources of protein, and taking more of these foods will stimulate bushier, faster hair growth.
11. Avoid sugary foods : Sugar may actually make hair weaker. Consuming too many foods rich in sugar may make it harder in order to grow facial hair.
12. Vitamins B3 and B5 improve the circulation and may be found in beef, fish, egg yolk, chicken, milk, avocado and many whole grains. Folic acid or vitamin B9 directly impacts the ability to grow thicker facial hair and may be found in nuts, cereals and leafy green vegetables.
13. Trim your facial hair regularly so that any dry hair that blocks new hair growth can be eliminated. Keep the pores clean by taking steam once in a while. Avoid using strong fragrant products like shampoos, after shaves, colognes and so on the face directly that may burn or damage facial hair. Use milder shampoos and shower gels instead.
14. Mix 1/4 cup (60 ml) of Amla oil with mustard leaves (3 tablespoons), blending till a paste forms. Then apply this paste to the face and allow it sit for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Any remaining solution can be saved in your refrigerator for 2-3 days.
15. Finally you could also try using a homeopathic tincture called Arnica Montana. You need one teaspoon of this mixed in half a cup of water. Once it is mixed well apply the mixture on the beard and moustache area using a cotton swab. Leave it on for a while and then move the razor over the beard and moustache area. Repeat this process after every three days and you should see some results in a month or two.
Consult me for better result .:) Take Care .
Swollen breast tissues in men or boys caused by hormonal (testosterone and estrogen) imbalances is called gynecomastia. Both breasts or one breast, can be affected by gynecomastia. At any point in life, from birth to puberty, even in adulthood, you might develop gynecomastia. Most of the times, gynecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalances, but there might be some underlying causes as well.
Gynecomastia is normally not a serious condition, but it can be difficult to deal with the pain and embarrassment.
It can be cured with surgery or medication, if it doesn't go away on its own.
Symptoms and signs of gynecomastia include:
The causes that trigger gynecomastia include:
Gynecomastia can be cured either with medication or surgery. Surgical options for gynecomastia are, however, limited.
The two surgical options for gynecomastia include:
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What a mother should expect about baby's hair growth.?
Every baby is special in his own way. Some are bald beauties and some have heaps of hair. Hair density mostly depends upon the genetic makeup of the baby. In the initial six months of life, babies hair tend to fall. Some may become totally bald and may not show any growth for some time.This is completely normal. Most babies show new hair growth between 9 months to 12 months of life. Almost all babies have growth till their second birthday. The colour and texture of the hair may vary from that present at birth. Curly hair can be replaced by straight hair. And thick dense hair can be replaced by thinner and sparse hair.
How to wash my baby's hair?
With newborn babies, In the early days the best way to wipe their hair is with a sponge. Support your baby's shoulders and head, which again should be tilted slightly, and gently pat the wet and warm sponge over the hair until it is sufficiently clean.
After 4-5 weeks in young babies use a small amount of baby shampoo on your baby's hair. Softly rub in a circular motion, and then use a plastic cup or your hand to rinse off the shampoo.
Always be gentle whenever you message a tearless baby shampoo into your baby's scalp. A too-brisk scalp massage can force hair follicles and speed up hair loss or breakage.
How often should I wash my baby's hair?
You should never wash your baby's hair everyday. Particularly with the newborns, there's just no requirement. Once, twice or on need basis baby's hairs can be washed. Instead of washing it every day, gently wipe it with a sponge daily to remove any dirt and fresh your baby up.
Which shampoo should I use?
Always use tearless nourishing natural ingredients shampoos. During first month try to avoid shampoo. Tearless shampoo can even hurt, avoid spillage in eyes. Adult shampoos should be avoided as it contains chemicals that can be toxic to the baby.
Will shaving head improve my babies hair growth?
Shaving your baby's head does not improve the hair growth. The hair just looks healthier with the dried, scraggly ends removed