Grow Cart 500 Mg/50 Mg Tablet is anti-inflammatory analgesics and antipyretic drug that is used to treat problems such as joint diseases like osteoarthritis. It helps to minimize the friction and roughness between the joints. It also has properties that are important to improve the cartilage strength.
If you are hypersensitive to Grow Cart 500 Mg/50 Mg Tablet or any of its ingredients, then it should not be prescribed. If you have severe kidney problems, you should take half the usual dosage. It is not to be used for pregnant and lactating women, for those with liver problems, and also for those that are 15 years and below.
The dosage is usually taken with food, twice in a day for 2-4 weeks. When it is taken with food, the rate of absorption is increased by almost 25%.
Some of the side effects that may appear at the beginning of the treatment are changes in the colour of urine, diarrhea, eczema, abdominal pain and rashes. Consult a doctor immediately if you experience such symptoms.
There are a number of reasons that can affect the growth of facial hair, one of these are; low testosterone levels which is usually and directly responsible for low growth of facial hair. It is also seen that certain races or people in certain part of the world generally have less facial hair growth. Other reasons like delayed puberty, stress and hormonal imbalances could also have a significant impact on facial hair growth.All human hair grows at the same rate. (Which is about half an inch or 1,25 cm per month).
Here are some tips and home remedies that help to growth beard :
1. Hydrate your body and skin well by drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses of water and fresh fruit juices.
2. Wash your skin with warm water using a mild cleanser twice a day. Clean skin accelerates hair growth.
3. Add Protein and Saturated Fat into Diet.
4. Coconut oil is excellent for beards. It's not greasy just like other oils and due to lauric acid, it's able to penetrate your skin more effectively. The conditioning properties of coconut oilmake the roots of your facial hair healthier and softer.
5. You should eat nutritious food that is high in protein. Do not forget to include green vegetables, bananas in your daily diet as these are known to help promote hair growth. Stay away from fried and fatty foods.
6. Stress is also one of the popular reasons for poor facial hair growth. So it is advisable to diffuse your stress levels by exercising regularly. Practice deep breathing exercises, yoga and other facial exercises that improve blood circulation and increase the oxygen intake.
7. Amla oil is one of the natural remedies to increase facial hair. Massage with amla oil and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and then clean the face.
8. Keep Your Face Moist And Clean. Dead skin, oil and dirt can make a thick barricade for the hair follicles in order to break through. You may grow facial hair much quicker if your face is consistently maintained clean.
9. Gently apply yet even pressure along the parts of the face over which you would like to stimulate hair growth. Just need to rub in small circular motions, and then massage the face consistently for around 10 to 15 minutes two times every day.
10. Fish and beans are powerful sources of protein, and taking more of these foods will stimulate bushier, faster hair growth.
11. Avoid sugary foods : Sugar may actually make hair weaker. Consuming too many foods rich in sugar may make it harder in order to grow facial hair.
12. Vitamins B3 and B5 improve the circulation and may be found in beef, fish, egg yolk, chicken, milk, avocado and many whole grains. Folic acid or vitamin B9 directly impacts the ability to grow thicker facial hair and may be found in nuts, cereals and leafy green vegetables.
13. Trim your facial hair regularly so that any dry hair that blocks new hair growth can be eliminated. Keep the pores clean by taking steam once in a while. Avoid using strong fragrant products like shampoos, after shaves, colognes and so on the face directly that may burn or damage facial hair. Use milder shampoos and shower gels instead.
14. Mix 1/4 cup (60 ml) of Amla oil with mustard leaves (3 tablespoons), blending till a paste forms. Then apply this paste to the face and allow it sit for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Any remaining solution can be saved in your refrigerator for 2-3 days.
15. Finally you could also try using a homeopathic tincture called Arnica Montana. You need one teaspoon of this mixed in half a cup of water. Once it is mixed well apply the mixture on the beard and moustache area using a cotton swab. Leave it on for a while and then move the razor over the beard and moustache area. Repeat this process after every three days and you should see some results in a month or two.
Consult me for better result .:) Take Care .
You may lose 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet the thinning of your scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous new hair growth filling up the bald spots. But hair loss occurs if this cycle of shedding and growth gets distorted. Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle take a toll on your hair as well.
The following is a list of the types of hair loss that are caused due to high levels of stress:
Other lifestyle-related factors can also have an adverse impact on the hair growth. Let us see how:
Environmental factors such as pollution from:
A Quick Guide to Geriatric Nutrition
Special nutritional needs are often required in special circumstances. Unlike adults from 20 to 60, children and elderly people have specific needs as their physical requirements are different. Just like pregnant women need tailor-made diets for their specific needs, children and elderly people also require appropriate diets without too much variation.
The requirement for geriatric or elderly nutrition
As the body ages, certain functions within are slowed down and thus, the processes are not able to completely recuperate and replenish what was lost. Certain functions are affected more than others and hence, need specific nutrients to regenerate.
Tips for Geriatric Nutrition
Let's take a look at some of the specific diet requirements as well as certain items, which should be avoided.
1. Consumption of calcium rich foods - Bones are a part of the human body that tend to suffer a lot of wear and tear and they start showing signs of weakening after 60. It is thus, important to replenish calcium in the body to help the bones get their building blocks. Some examples of calcium-rich foods are almonds and green leafy vegetables like kale. Dairy products are also good as long as the fat content within them is low.
2. Keeping the body hydrated - Although physical activity reduces with age, dehydration can still occur within senior people and thus, it is important that they remain hydrated. Simply drinking water may not be enough and juices or other water-rich foods such as watermelons should be used to supplement for hydration.
3. Lessening sodium within the body - The presence of excess sodium in the body can cause blood pressure to shoot up and result in high blood pressure, which may then further result in more ailments like strokes. It is pertinent that foods rich in sodium such a red meats be lessened or cut out of the diet altogether.
4. Lessening sugar consumption or any other foods that may exacerbate diabetes - Another factor to consider is the consumption of sugar and sugar-filled products. Not just for diabetics, but elderly people have a tendency to develop high blood sugar and hence, it is prudent to reduce sugar intake.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Dieting Vs Fad Dieting: How can you spot the FAD?
Swollen breast tissues in men or boys caused by hormonal (testosterone and estrogen) imbalances is called gynecomastia. Both breasts or one breast, can be affected by gynecomastia. At any point in life, from birth to puberty, even in adulthood, you might develop gynecomastia. Most of the times, gynecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalances, but there might be some underlying causes as well.
Gynecomastia is normally not a serious condition, but it can be difficult to deal with the pain and embarrassment.
It can be cured with surgery or medication, if it doesn't go away on its own.
Symptoms and signs of gynecomastia include:
The causes that trigger gynecomastia include:
Gynecomastia can be cured either with medication or surgery. Surgical options for gynecomastia are, however, limited.
The two surgical options for gynecomastia include:
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!