Hello, Lybrate user, Go ,for a brisk walk in d morning to restore blood circulation to nourish the cells & tissues of your body.
• Tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins, regulate metabolism. • Go ,for meditation, yoga to reduce your stress, anxiety to nourish the whole body including your pancreas to monitor ,beta cells to maintain your sugar level and to feed heart.
• Go ,for either of cycling, swimming, gardening, dancing,playing badminton.
• Maintain 1200-1600 calories, through dietary regulation.
• Ensure, sound sleep for 7 hrs.in d night.
• Avoid, direct sweets, junk food, caffeine, smoking, dust,smoke, spicy,fried -intake. Beverage, alcohol, grapes, banana,ripened mangoes, sugarcane juice, potatoes.
• Homoeopathy can help you in need.
• Report, fortnightly,your feedback matters, please.
.stay fit & fine.
Diabetes and Thyroid are increasing day by day. You have to b very cautious. Diabetes is not a disease, it is a life style disease. It is 100% reversible, if your life style is active, not sedentary. Physical activities, Yoga, Ayurvedic Detoxifiers get you rid off this dreaded problem permanently. Even your parents can Reverse diabetes and lead a normal life without medicines.
Firstly exercising is the best way to remain fit. Avoidance of fatty, oily and excessive sweets should be avoided. Maintain weight in normal range. because obesity is one more factor responsible. maintain stool habits and drink plenty of water.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Diabetes treatment