Treatment of Scalp Reduction
Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Prp Hair Transplant
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Prp Hair Transplantation
Asthma Treatment & Management
Treatment Of Restenosis
Weight Loss Treatment
Acell Matrix Hair Transplantation Procedure
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Nubello Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery CenterYour feedback matters!
Here are tips of Fat Loss Therapies
Here are tips of Skin, Hair and Nail Treatments
Confidence and a better sense of self image can be born with a number of measures to prevent and repair the various factors that make one feel less than confident. Our face and hair are one of the major areas that make us feel confident and balding is a big cause that can leave people feeling shy of facing the world. A hair transplant procedure may seem like a simple one, but it comes with many implications as far as maintenance in the long run goes. Besides certain side effects, one will also have to indulge in proper habits for the upkeep of the transplant so that balding does not set in again. An itchy scalp may be a common occurrence after going through this surgery. Read on to know more about this.
- Causes of Postoperative Itchiness: The scalp may undergo postoperative itchiness after the grafting process has been put into place because the scalp is still getting used to the new skin and the tingling sensation that will invariably be caused by the hair that is now busy growing from previously bald quarters. This itchy feeling can also come from the dryness that may be caused by the shampoo that one uses. Also, shampooing in general can cause dryness of these new grafts, which leads to an itching sensation. Further, the topical ointments that may have been prescribed can lead to an allergic reaction, which can also cause severe itching. Further, in extreme or drastic cases, the scalp may fall prey to infection and in such cases, itching is one of the first reactions or symptoms of the same. Finally, if you have been suffering from a skin condition, this can also lead to itching.
- How to Deal with Itching: When you suffer from an itching scalp as a side effect after such a surgery, it is best to avoid scratching the surface as this may lead to bleeding and subsequent infection in the area. Ask your dermatologist for a change in the topical ointments so that you can avoid feeling the need to scratch and ensure that you also use a cold compress to keep the area suitably moist and also to soothe the excess itching sensation you may be feeling. You may damage the healing tissues by scratching within the first month after the surgery, so you must also ensure that your nails are cut.
- Other Side Effects: Itching and scratching can give rise to other side effects after a hair transplant procedure. These include a pimple breakout, bruising due to constant abrasion, and mild swelling which can also lead to further itching. These typically go away with the itching in due time.
Getting a hair transplant is a matter of getting yourself a new weave from the hair follicles harvested from an area of your own body where the hair growth is better. This is a simple surgical procedure where the number of sittings and the intensity of the sessions will depend entirely on the cause for hair loss as well as the response to the treatment. This procedure can be used to restore the lost hair in many areas including the scalp, the eyebrows, the eyelashes and more. While the procedure may be a simple one, it may cause certain side effects for certain people. Let us learn more about the same.
- Few Side Effects: This surgical process may not lead to those many side effects for the simple fact that the donor and the recipient are the same. When the hair comes from the same body, there is little chance of the immune system mistaking it for a foreign body. This will lead to fewer side effects.
- Pain: Pain in the area where the grafting has happened may be one of the side effects which may happen primarily due to the fact that the procedure may lead to some amount of abrasion which can cause inflammation and pain.
- Bleeding: There are chances of going through bleeding after the procedure, but this too is usually a rare and extreme side effect. This may point at the presence of an infection. Bleeding does not usually happen after such a procedure because coagulation holds the new follicles in place and ensures that there is no bleeding or infection.
- Scarring: While itching and scarring may be more common side effects of this kind of procedure, this usually lasts as long as the swelling does. This will take a week or two to clear up. The scarring may happen when the hairline begins to redefine itself. And in some cases, the hairline may look unnatural due to the scarring. The hair growing at the back of the head may also look strange due to this reason.
- Grading: In order to avoid the problem of scarring and a strange looking hairline, the doctors now use a procedure called grading with which the thicker hair grows towards the back and the thinner hair remains in front. If this is done in a proper fashion, one cannot even make out that surgery has taken place on the scalp.
- Upkeep: While the Follicle Unit Extraction method ensures that the scarring does not take place to that degree where it becomes too obvious, one must realise that upkeep will be required so as to prevent further hair loss even in the areas surrounding the transplant.
A hair transplant surgery is one that helps in moving the hair follicles from one site of the donor's body to the scalp of the donor, so as to help in better hair growth. This is typically used to fix balding and hair loss issues including male pattern balding. This surgical hair transplant process does not act on the epidermis or dermal layer of the scalp. The longevity of a hair transplant procedure generally depends on the type of procedure that has been carried out.
So let us know more about the procedure and how long it may last:
- Pre operative Assessment: The surgeon will do a detailed analysis of the scalp of the patient so as to understand the cause of hair loss. This will also help the doctor in suggesting what kind of procedure will be required and whether or not the patient will need single or multiple sessions.
- Harvesting Methods: With mild sedation, this simple outpatient method ensures that the scalp is properly cleaned before the extraction and implantation of hair follicles takes place. The angle of the hair growth is studied so that the transplant may happen at the same angle so as to ensure that the new hair also grows similarly to make it look as natural as possible.
- Strip Harvesting: With this method, the hair follicles from the donor site are removed and a strip of skin is harvested from the posterior scalp where there is good hair growth. In this method, the doctor or surgeon will usually make use of binocular Stereo microscopes to remove the excess fatty and fibrous tissue. All the while, the doctor will ensure that no damage is accorded to the follicular cells during the grafting process. This is also known as 'Trichophytic Closure'.
- Follicular Unit Extraction: When one or four hairs are extracted using local anaesthesia, the process of harvesting is known as follicular unit extraction. This can take any number of hours depending on the number of grafts which may also go up to 200! These grafts are usually called micrografts and are said to last the rest of the patient's lifetime. The hair that has been harvested in this process will be nourished by the normal blood flow to the scalp, much like the rest of the patient's hair. After the surgery, it takes a while for the hair growth to show.
- Genetic Hair Loss: While the hair transplant method may be permanent, one must remember that the genetic hair loss of the patient is a permanent process as well. The hair transplant may ensure that the hair grows back, but it cannot prevent one's hair loss due to genetic factors.
Hair loss is not only a physical problem, but also a psychological one. Thinning hair or bald spots can affect your self confidence and the image you portray to the world. When it comes to women, this condition can take longer to detect as hair fall is generally gradual.
If you suffer from bald spots or thinning hair, you may be considering a hair transplant. Thinning hair or bald spots can be triggered by a number of factors including stress, genetics, hormonal fluctuations, imbalanced diets etc. Thus, given that bald spots and thin hair are no longer only age related, there are a number of people opting for this type of surgery today. A hair transplant is a surgery that takes hair follicles from one part of the head and transplants it to another section.
This surgery can be slightly painful, but the finished result is well worth the tears. A hair transplant surgery can be performed in two ways; Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS) or Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). Both these are usually performed under some form of anesthesia. The former involves the removal of a strip of skin from the back of your head and breaking it down into thousands of tiny grafts that each one of them has a few hair follicles on it. On the other hand, Follicular Unit Extraction involves plucking out individual hair follicles to prepare grafts. The back of the head is usually the most favoured spot to take hair follicles from as it has the densest hair growth. These are then inserted into the desired areas by making tiny slits in the scalp to fit them into. This process usually takes 4 to 8 hours.
Once the surgery is over your scalp will be bandaged. It is normal for the some of the transplanted hair to fall out a few weeks later. However, in the weeks to come you will notice denser hair growth. In some cases, you may require a hair growing drug to improve the speed, at which your hair grows back. You should also avoid swimming pools and hot tubs for a while and not allow yourself to stand under a high powered shower after such a surgery.
If the surgery is performed well and all you follow the doctor's care instructions, a hair transplant can conceal thinning locks. However, it does not stop your hair from falling out. In some cases, patients may require additional hair transplant surgeries.
Top 6 Reasons Why a Mummy Makeover is For You
Is your Tummy bulging after childbirth or are your breasts sagging in ways they didn't before you breastfed?
Every mum knows that having a baby is extremely rewarding. But the toll childbirth takes on your body leaves many us feeling less than our pre-pregnancy selves. If you've had a child or experienced significant changes in weight, you may end up with:
1. Caesarean scars
2. Pockets of hard-to-shift fat
4. Saggy breasts from breastfeeding
5. Stretch Marks
6. Lost sense of body confidence or sexiness
And with the above, you might find you are:
1. Resorting to baggy clothing to hide what you no longer enjoy about your physique
2. Less interested in physical intimacy
3. Embarrassed to wear summer clothing or lingerie and other fashions you once loved
Has pregnancy taken your body-confidence away? We can help restore the contours.
Reasons why A Mummy Makeover can help restore your body to nearer your pre-baby form and bring your sexy' back!
1. Reduce your stretch marks
2. Scars: Revising or Minimising Caesarean Scars
3. Get rid of the dreaded pouch
4. Restore fullness to your breasts
5. Firm thighs ahoy!
6. Cut your recovery time down with one surgery
Results and permanence are the only ways to differentiate between hair transplant and all other types of hair restoration solutions. The best part of getting a hair transplant done is that it feels and looks so natural that most will not be able to figure out whether you got the procedure done. This is possible due to the advancements made in medical technology in the recent times.
There are mainly two different ways to extract and transplant numerous hair follicles i.e. follicle units. Presently there are only two main techniques for hair transplantation, which differ from each other only in one aspect which is the way the cosmetic surgeon extracts the hair follicles from the scalp of the donor. The two methods are FUE i.e. Follicular Unit Extraction and FUT i.e. Follicular Unit Transplantation.
1. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
No scalp tissue will be removed if you choose Follicular Unit Extraction method since every follicular unit is taken directly and individually from the scalp. The physician removes the hair follicles randomly, which results in less density; which most people maintain is not even noticeable. However, since the hair follicles are removed individually, the number of follicles which can be harvested in a session is very less compared to the FUT method. It is considered the best method for hair restoration in minor cases i.e. if the person does not suffer from advanced hair loss. This method boasts of a faster healing time and less discomfort.
2. Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
If you opt for the Follicular Unit Transplantation method of hair transplant, the surgeon will remove a small strip of tissue, in order to extract the hair follicles present, from the back of your head. A skilled clinical team will then harvest the hair follicles from the strip and transplant them to the recipient areas individually. If you have advanced hair loss, you should opt for this method instead of FUE because the physician can deliver the best results and guarantee you satisfaction utilizing the entire scalp area. You may also choose Follicular Unit Transplantation since it ensures most number of grafts which can be transplanted in a single session.
Related Tip: "When to Go for Hair Transplant"
Nubello Clinic Will Make Your Hair Transplant Decision Easier..!!
See our results in below link & fill the contact form..
Consult at best clinic in Mumbai- http://bit.ly/hair_consult or you can comment or inbox your number.
Call/whatsapp @ 9022333827 with your name & this coupon code-"PRI01"
#nubelloclinic #navimumbai #kharghar #andheri
Why Hair Falls More In Rainy Season??
Hair falls rapidly in the rainy season due to the high humidity, acid rain or dirty rain water which makes the hair dry and brittle. If you use chemical color or other hair products, these make your hair oily and greasy due to the excess humidity. This in turn causes damage to the hair and scalp. Using gels in rainy season causes dandruff to the hair which also leads to hair fall.
hairfall hairloss femalehairloss hair transpant baldness monsoon navi mumbai nubelloclinic andheri
The way you look affects the way you feel. A lack of security about one's appearance can hamper his or her overall confidence. Being overly concerned about one's physical appearance does not always result from vanity. It could be the plain and simple desire of being acceptable to oneself. Hair plays an important role in the process. Premature hair thinning, receding hairline, increased hair fall and other problems related to your scalp are directly proportional to your psychological health. Therefore, a little knowledge about alternative ways to accelerate hair growth can prove to be significant in dire times of need.
What are Hair Plugs?
Hair plugs are no more the best deal for hair regeneration in present times. This practice was mostly prevalent in the 1950s when other effective ways of hair transplant weren't heard of. In this process, strands of hair were removed from the back of your scalp, which had more hair in comparison to the centre of the scalp, only to be implanted in the balding area. Circular slits were made in the balding area to extract tissues and enable successful implantation. Once, hair transplant was conducted, you were left with injuries. These injuries would heal with due time or they would be stitched up by your doctor.
Hair Transplant: an overview
Hair transplant can be understood as an umbrella term for multiple procedures used to enhance hair growth. The most widely applied method is known as Magnified Follicular Unit Micrografting. A surgeon is required to transplant hair from the 'donor site' to the 'recipient site'. Hair follicles can be taken from any part of your body to be implanted onto your scalp. While transplanting, the surgeon carries a graft from one part of the body to another; a graft consists of the hair follicle, bulb and surrounding tissues.
Why are hair transplants preferred to hair plugs?
- Hair plugs can make you look artificial. The hair implanted in the balding area resembles doll hair. Transplanted hair can be strictly made from natural hair making you look weird. In certain cases thus, hair plugs can also intensify your problem. On the other hand, hair transplants gift you with natural looking hair.
- Hair plugs leave you with bigger and deeper scars. Even after these injuries heal, the donor site remains patchy with white spots on it. This is mainly because hair plugs involve removal of a lot of surrounding tissues. Hair transplants will relieve you from these long lasting and painful wounds.
Related Tip: "When to Go for Hair Transplant"
The secret to enjoying an amazing day is about starting it off correctly. Off course having a good sleep at night would help you wake up ready to face a brand new day, but when you combine sufficient sleep with the following actions in the morning, you prepare yourself to enjoy a healthy day filled with energy.
1. Delay Checking Social Media
Grabbing the cell phone to check notifications or messages first thing in the morning has become a common thing with this generation. If you just resist the urge to know what is happening in the virtual world for one hour after waking up, you set yourself for spending a day while you are clear-minded.
2. Drink a Glass of Water
The first thing your digestive system should meet in the morning to awaken you is a glass of water and not some caffeinated drink. The water will not only improve your digestion, it will also hydrate your body and make your skin look radiant. To increase the value of that morning glass, squeeze some fresh lemon juice over it.
3. Get into Motion
There is no need for rigorous exercise before breakfast. However, it is helpful to get the blood flowing in your body by stretching or dancing to your favorite song.
4. Show Gratitude
Think of one or more things that you are thankful to have in your life. This sort of appreciation will make you face the day with positivity.
5. Inhale Fresh Air
Open the window or step outside to breathe in some fresh air. You can do your morning exercise outside if possible.
6. Savor a Healthy Breakfast
Breakfat will give you a boost of energy to start off, but it shouldn't consist of a sugary treat. Instead, go for nutritious foods like eggs, oats and a portion of fruit.
# feelfresh # feelgood # healthymorning # befit #motivation # energy # Nubelloclinic #
Hair transplant procedures are preferred when opting for hair-loss solutions as they are not only a permanent solution to hair-loss, but with the advent of modern technology, it also looks very natural. Today surgeons are capable of transplanting and extracting large number of hair follicles. Currently there are two major methods via which hair transplant procedure is performed. They are known as FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation). Read on more to find which one you should opt for.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE):
Follicular Unit Extraction is a hair transplant procedure, in which the hair transplant physicians extract each hair follicle directly from the scalp. It is done randomly and it results in lower density of hair in the donor area which is not noticeable in most cases.
- Pain Management: In FUE, stitches are unnecessary and there is no existence of any linear scar, so healing time is short and there is almost non-existent post procedural discomfort.
- Scarring: There is no linear scarring as such in FUE but there are 1mm in diameter or less puncture marks which heal by themselves within 3 to 7 days.
Follicular Unit Transplant
Follicular Unit Transplant or FUT is the procedure of transplanting your hair by removal of a small strip of tissue from the back of your head. Hair follicles are extracted from there for further use. FUT is recommended in cases of advanced hair loss. FUT also recommended as in most cases, your physician will be able to deliver results which meet your expectations.
- Pain Management: FUT procedure can cause some pain as swelling may occur in the region from where the tissue has been extracted. Suitable medication can be prescribed by your physician in case the pain persists.
- Scarring: Opting for a FUT procedure results in a very thin linear scar in the donor region. The scar is very much concealable as it is visible only if you opt for the shortest haircut styles.
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure where hair is surgically implanted on the head. You can opt for this procedure if you suffer from hair loss and bald spots on your head. The surgery comprises of shifting hair follicles from one part of the head to another. Mostly, hair follicles from back of the head are relocated to the balding areas.
The reasons when may opt for a hair transplant are -
1. Involutional alopecia
It is a form of alopecia where the hair growth tends to decrease due to ageing resulting in thinning and shorter hair. The follicles remain in the telogen phase (resting phase) for an extended amount of time. You may opt for a hair transplant surgery to correct this disorder.
2. Male pattern baldness (Androgenic alopecia)
Androgenic alopecia is a condition which is characterized by a gradual receding hairline, especially along the temples. This is caused due to the testosterone hormone being converted in to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which causes shrinking of the hair follicles. If you are affected by male pattern baldness, then you may opt for a hair transplant surgery.
3. Female pattern baldness
Females may also be affected by baldness which is characterized by loss of hair from the top of the head and gradual thinning of hair. It may lead to self-esteem issues; so opting for a hair transplant surgery is recommended.
4. Traction alopecia
This type of hair loss occurs due to exertion of external pressure on the hair which may cause it to fall. If the hair does not grow back then it would result in a bald patch. Thus you may opt for a hair transplant procedure if you suffer from this disorder and experience loss of hair.
This is a psychological condition where a person pulls out his/her hair. If excessive hair is lost resulting in bald spots, then you may opt for hair transplant surgery.