Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Her complexion is not fair. Have any cream in market for fair-complexion. I have head about skin-shine, melaz any many more add with 30 days replacement guarantee. U advise me what should she use for better and soon result.
Hi Doctors, I am normal fair in colour. But from few months my face becoming too black. Not sure what reason. Can you suggest any natural remedies to get instant glow and to get fair.
I've only one problem my age is only 19 years olf bt my hairs is growing white colour give me short and perfect solution.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am losing my hair quickly and I tried all shampoos but no effect. I am not sure what to do now. Can you help me in this?
I have black spot scars on my body parts most of time it's disappeared self after few days. When it's comes out my body suffers with big pain.
Hi, My lips are very black I want to make then lighter or probably pink. Tell me what to do about it. Thanks.
Every woman endure menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Changes Experienced: Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered.
How to Fight Against It
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
1. With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
2. Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
3. Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
4. Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
5. Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
6. Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
7. Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
8. Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
9. Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
10. Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
11. Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
Now you know how to fight the skin changes of menopause. Follow the tips and then age will be just a number.