It is assumed that the average length of a penis is six inches. So when a penis is somewhat smaller than this length, it is designated as a small penis. This may appear as a single disorder or may also be associated with thin penis. The various medical conditions which may result in a man having a small penis are hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, hyperogonatrophic hypogonadism, partial androgen insensitivity, deficiency of growth hormone and thyroid hormone, idiopathic small phallus and chordee.
One of the most prevalent methods of enlarging penis size is hormone therapy. This treatment can be in the form of hormone injections, skin patches or oral tablets. At first, it is determined whether a person seeking the treatment will at all benefit from it or not. After administering the hormone therapy, if the penis grows for about 1.25 cm in 3 months, it is understood that the penis has capacity to grow further. Then only is this treatment continued. The various types of hormone therapy are male hormone replacement, growth hormone therapy, IGF-1 therapy, DHT therapy and gonadotrophin therapy.
Penis enlarging surgery is undertaken when proper results are not achieved by using medicines. The three types of penis enlarging surgeries are: penis lengthening surgery, penis girth increasing surgery and chordee correction.
When hormones are administered in the form of injections or skin patches or oral tablets, the concentration of hormones in blood naturally increases. The hormones bind to the androgen receptors of the penis and cause certain changes in the tissues of the penis. This causes multiplication of penile tissues and leads to further growth. The penis grows in size if there is continuous multiplication of the penile tissues. This process generally continues for a year and typically stops after the penis acquires a normal size. Replacement of the testosterone hormone is one of the most common treatments for penis enlargement. DHT therapy is a hormone therapy that is good for people who have not responded to other treatments. This therapy uses a skin gel and is highly effective.
Penis enlargement surgery is undertaken when medication has not produced any tangible results. A penile lengthening surgery helps to increase the non-erect length of the penis and the erect length to some extent. The benefits vary from people to people but normally the average length gained is about 4cms. The ligament dividing the internal part of the penis is divided and a muscle technique is also used to ensure that this surgery is viable in the long run. If the area above the penis is too full or masks the full length of the penile shaft, a liposuction is generally recommended.
Research has shown that the average size of a penis varies between 4.7 to 6.3 inches. A person having a penis shorter than that length is eligible to receive treatment provided he is fit enough to receive medication or to undergo surgery. A person is eligible for hormone therapy only if the doctor is satisfied that the organ will respond to treatment. This is determined by giving a person seeking treatment hormone therapy for a period of 3 months and monitoring whether there is any increase in the size of his penis. Penis lengthening surgeries are performed only when other medications have failed to produce any results.
A person who has responded well to hormonal therapy and his penis size has increased considerably is not eligible for penis lengthening surgery. Furthermore, a person is eligible for hormonal treatment only after the doctor decides that the person will benefit from hormonal therapy. Otherwise he is not eligible.
The side-effects of DHT treatment may include dry skin, changes in the bowel habit, muscle pain, increased thirst, high blood pressure, stomach upset, loss of appetite, weight loss, increased urination and unusual taste in the mouth. The penis lengthening surgery may have a number of side effects. Some of these include: infections, nerve damage, difficulty in getting an erection and reduced sensitivity. The most dangerous effect is that scarring can leave a penis shorter than what it was originally.
After undergoing a penis lengthening surgery, a person will require to take medications for a few days to control the pain. A person will have to pay attention in order to care for the extra length gained during the surgery. A man will normally have to wear weights and wrap the penis for a period of 12 weeks. A man should also abstain from sexual activities for 3-4 weeks and from high energy sports for 6 weeks.
Although a man has to take medications to ease pain for only a week after a penis lengthening surgery, it takes time to fully recover from the surgery. A person will have to refrain from sexual activities and intense physical activities for a specific period. A patient normally requires 12 weeks to recover fully. Hormone therapy has no side-effects and the recovery time is negligible.
Penis lengthening surgery may cost anything in between Rs 2.2 lakhs and Rs 6.2 lakhs in India. Gonadotrophic hormone injections can be obtained in India within the price range of Rs 175 – Rs 1000. Treatment with growth hormones generally will cost something around Rs 200000 in India.
Penis lengthening surgery helps to increase the length of a person’s penis. The extra inches that a person has gained are more or less permanent provided that he follows the post-treatment guidelines properly. Hormone therapy helps to increase both the length and the thickness of the penis. These results are also permanent.
Incorporating foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin A , vitamin D, thiamine, zinc and magnesium will provide energy to the body required for naturally enlarging the person. Two exercises that help to increase the size of penis are hot cloth warm up and the jelq method for enlargement of penis. Other exercises that can help to increase the size of a penis are thumb stretcher, backward puller, opposite stretch, kegel and the rotating stretch.
Rs 175 - Rs 6.2 lakhs
What is puberty?
Puberty is the phase in life when the body of the child matures to become an adult. This change is mainly influenced by the developing reproductive system and it makes them capable of sexual reproduction. It a progressive change and happens over a span of few years. Girls start to develop breasts and might start menstruating whereas boys notice changes in body hair growth pattern with their voices beginning to crack.
The average age for a girl to attain puberty is found to be 11, whereas in boys, it is longer and the average age is somewhere around 12. Puberty also marks the onset of emotional maturity in kids as well.
Sometimes puberty can be seen at a very young age such as 7 or 8; this is called precocious puberty. This can make it physically and mentally taxing for a child and can be a sign of health issues.
What causes puberty?
The stimulation of the hypothalamus in the brain leads to the production of a hormone called Human Gonadotropin-releasing hormones (GnRH) which signal the Pituitary Gland to produce luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). This is responsible for sexual development.
Signs that may indicate the onset of puberty in girls:
The telltale signs of puberty in girls are:
Signs that may indicate the onset of puberty in boys:
The usual signs of puberty in boys are:
Along with these signs and symptoms, other signs can be changes in mood. Boys and girls may develop sexual urges wherein you will notice an unexplained attraction to the opposite sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Disregarding genital tract infections and issues including the symptoms of the same can lead to problems when it comes to fertility. It may also cause problems in your sexual life. Genital problems can also lead to infertility. These days, infertility is a noteworthy and very important occurrence that plagues many couples.
Common Infections: A large portion of these genital tract diseases occurs because of infections. Salpingitis happens in close to 15% of ladies in their reproductive age and 2.5% of all ladies get to be infertile as an aftereffect of salpingitis by age 35. Many times, symptoms of conditions and STDs like Chlamydia trachomatis trachomatis are usually nonexistent. The real rate of ladies with upper genital tract infections is presumably underestimated.
Infection and Infertility: Infectious agents can hinder different vital human functions, including reproduction. Bacteria, fungi, infections and viruses can meddle with the reproductive capacity in both genders. Diseases of male genito-urinary tract represent around 15% of the instance of male infertility. Diseases can influence distinctive areas of the male regenerative tract, for example, the testis, epididymis and male sex organs and glands. Urogenital diseases at various levels of their advancement, development and transport can affect the sperms themselves in this manner. Among the most widely recognized microorganisms required for sexually transmitted diseases, meddling with male fertility are Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea.
Symptoms: If the following symptoms of a genital tract infection are ignored, it can definitely lead to the person being infertile in some stage of life or immediately. These are as follows:
The signs and symptoms in women are as follows:
Regular check-ups and visits to the gynecologist are very essential. One should always keep the partner updated about their sexual health problems to practice a healthy and honest relationship and to avoid further contagious infections from occurring.
The penis is probably the most important thing for a man. Keeping it healthy, well-maintained and happy is as important as going to the doctor for check-ups regularly and paying your taxes. Keeping your penis healthy is as simple as following the guidelines for a healthy life. A few ways to maintain a healthy penis are listed below. Take heed of the following advice and stay conscious of what you're putting into your body to maintain optimal penis health.
1) Eat Healthy- This is probably the most important thing you can do for your overall health and especially for maintenance of the penis. Think of it this way: if food is bad for your heart, it's bad for your penis. Eating unhealthy foods that are high in saturated fat, processed or fried creates restricted blood flow in the heart and the same can happen to the penis. As blood flow is necessary to achieve and sustain an erection, it's important to keep your arteries un-clogged so the blood has no issues traveling down to that beloved area. In fact, if your arteries are beginning to clog and harden, experiencing issues with erections is the first sign.
2) Exercise- It's hard to find the time but we all need to do it. Once again, the link between a healthy penis and cardiovascular health is important again as blood flow increases during exercise, the same way blood flow improves when your eating habits improve. Additionally, exercising helps to reduce symptoms of depression which is a major factor for issues with erectile dysfunction.
3) Check your boys! Make sure to do regular testicular cancer check on your testicles in the shower and schedule an appointment with your doctor for your annual check-up. Quick guide: Take a warm bath or shower and gently examine each organ with your fingers by placing your index and middle fingers underneath and your thumb directly on top of one of your testicles. Gently roll it around in your fingers, feeling for any irregular sized bumps or lumps within the sack.
4) Supplement- Taking your vitamins is of the upmost importance, especially for penis health. Vitamin A helps combat nasty penile odors while Vitamin C helps with proper blood flow, the erection-maker. Vitamin B5 helps maintain healthy tissue and while we're on the subject, are you wondering how to hydrate your penis? Make sure you're getting proper amounts of Vitamin E as it provides a barrier that locks in skins natural moisture. Combine that with Vitamin D, which keeps blood vessels healthy and you'll be set.
5) Cut back on drinking- Avoiding heavy alcohol consumption is a sure-fire way to keep your penis in tip-top shape. Chronic alcohol abuse can lead to erectile dysfunction, loss of sexual desire and even premature ejaculation, not to mention the toll it takes on relationships and your sex life. If you drink, be conscious of the amount and potency and seek professional advice if you feel you have a drinking problem.
6) Clean and hydrate- Probably the most important way to keep your penis healthy and happy is to keep it as clean as possible. After correctly washing the genital area, dry and moisturize your skin with a product made specifically for skin, like a penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of private area skin, like vitamin C, for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the penis skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health.
Is your male reproductive organ is small? Is it the cause of embarrassment to you? Does the small size affects your love life? The penis is indeed one of the most important organs of a man’s body, and a strong, healthy penis is a matter of pride for most men in general. A small penis may cause a lot of stress in life and may result in reduced self-confidence or self-esteem. Penis enlargement is carried out by many men all over the world who are not satisfied with the size, length or health of their penis.
There are several ways by which penis enlargement can be conducted. Ayurveda can be used for penis enlargement, and one should consume proper Ayurvedic medicines and practice several exercises. Many men want to have an enlarged penis as it would make women more sexually attracted towards them. An enlarged penis is supposed to make a man more sexually desirable.
Ayurvedic remedies for penis enlargement
In Ayurveda, there are several ways in which you can have an enlarged penis. These include the following:
Certain Ayuredic home remedies can be used for penis enlargement as well. You can consume a mixture of walnut and honey with milk, a mixture of carrots with milk or carrot juice with honey. No side effects are associated with these Ayurvedic remedies for penis enlargement.